Cube boxes are uniform in shape and help disburse product weight evenly for easier stacking.
- Popular for packing cylindrical, round, or odd shaped products
- Provide uniform stacking and organizing capabilities
- Sold and shipped flat in bundle quantities
From Single Wall to Heavy Duty Double Wall Boxes we have you covered.
Common Terms in determining box construction.
- ECT 32 = 200 # Single Wall
- ECT 44 = 275# Heavy Duty
- ECT 48 = 275 #Heavy Duty Double Wall
Things you may want to know...
Edge Crush Test (ECT) ... ECT is a measure of the edgewise compressive strength of the corrugated board. It is measured by compressing a small segment of the board on edge between two rigid platens or plates perpendicular to the direction of the flutes until a peak load is established.