What is plastic sheeting used for?
Plastic sheeting, is commonly referred to as poly sheeting, plastic on a roll, polyethylene film, visqueen, and plastic sheets. The sheeting on a rolls have a variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Poly sheeting is waterproof, rot proof, and is resistant to numerous chemicals. Many industries use the poly sheeting such as; agriculture, construction, electronics, automotive, lumber and more. These sheets are ideal for water proofing products and loads during storage and transport.
The sheeting rolls come in :
Plastic sheeting applications
Large plastic sheeting is ideal for residential and commercial house wrapping. This has one of the highest levels of water and weather resistant materials in the market.
- Erosion control covers
- Lead & asbestos abatement
- Remediation liners & covers
This film is manufactured with UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers. They help to protect against the harsh weather conditions in order to last longer. It’s high puncture and tear resistant, high elongation, and high outdoor longevity.
- Grain covers and hay/silage covers
- Machine and equipment coverings
Plastic pallet covers or bin liners and are provided in continuous rolls. The sheets are perforated to reinforce and help withhold damage to pallets during shipping. These poly sheets are perfect for storage or transport.
Used best in extreme conditions, lumber wrap is commonly used in the lumber and construction industries.
- Lumber and construction
- Inhibits Mold Growth
- UVI (Ultraviolet Inhibitors)
If you liked this post, GREAT! Check out our most recent articles.
Share this post
- 1.5 mil, 10 mil, 2 mil, 3 mil, 4 mil, 6 mil, 6 mil plastic, 8 mil, agriculture film, construction film, How-To Guides, lumber sheeting, Packaging Guides, Packaging Supplies, pallet covers, Plastic Sheeting, plastic sheeting on roll, plastic sheets, poly, poly sheeting, polyethylene sheeting, sheeting