Types Of Seals
- Snap-on Seals: Placed over overlapping strap ends, eliminates pre-threading.
- Thread-on Seals: Must be threaded over the overlapping strap ends before tensioning, for bales/bundles and larger strap sizes.
- Open-Flange Steel strapping seals: Heavy duty snap-on, and require no pre-threading.
- Push-type Steel Strapping Seals: Used when the strap is tensioned by butting the tensioner against the seal, withstands higher stress.
- Nestack Signode Seals: Are held together by locking nibs. Allows seals to be loaded into magazines of combination tools and strapping machines.
- Microgrip Seals: Coated inside with high friction grit which will bite through strapping wax for severe impact situations.